Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Excuse My Ignorance, But

Back when I wore the uniform, we weren't allow to participate in political activities in uniform, nor lend our name and title to an election cause. Did that change, or is this Democrat senator-wannabe exploiting these fine young soldiers and sailors as they (knowingly or unknowingly) violate the Uniform Code of Military Justice?

Or are these guys misrepresenting themselves, especially the two in (some sort of) uniform?

Just curious.

Let's see what Jonah's Military guys can tell me....

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ..and the "appearance" of such is unseemly enough to me, that i would pull the trigger on an investigation and pull these young pups in for a chat with the company commander at a minimum.

     
  • At 2:17 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    A guy in my ANG unit recently ran for town supervisor. He was told by the JAG that he may not use a picture of himself in uniform for any campaign materials.

    Note that the guys in the photos aren't displaying any rank insignia, so technically they aren't in uniform. But including their rank/service on the ad crosses the line, IMHO.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004