Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Caption or Photoshop This!

There's a Blog Ad in it for ya! See ya Monday!

Link to your pic in comments or Email them to cowboyblob--at-yahoo-dot-com.

"The Last Straw"












Five entries?
Were all my visitors scared off by my professional-quality (for al-Reuters, anyway) Photoshop?? Was this a bad contest? Are so many of you averse to bunny exploitation? Anyway...

The Winner!

Skywriter:

News at 11 -

"Energizer Bunny arrested -
charged with battery"

Blog Ad remains until the conclusion of the next contest...if there is one.

5 Comments:

  • At 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here comes Mary Kay!! RUN!!!

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You want these feet! Molon labe, baby!

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I ate your Holy Hand Grenade!

     
  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    News at 11 -

    "Energizer Bunny arrested -
    charged with battery"

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    That is one mean-ass looking bunny; I think I'd shoot him and have him in a pot if he kept looking at ME like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004