Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Gunblogger Bleg

Just correcting something for the record. The gent in the matching SIG shirt that Kirk and I met was named Bruce Jenkins. A NRA page cached last month has him listed in Bowie MD, teaching from the Berwyn Gun Club (his latest class was June 11).

Have any of you readers ever shot at this club or taken classes from Bruce? I'd like to feature this in a blog post, but don't want to base it solely on a chance meeting at a restaurant.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:58 AM, Blogger Countertop said…

    I've seen his card on the board at the NRA HQ range, but don't know anything about him other than that. In fact, I don't recall if its even still up there, but I know I've seen it before.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004