Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Nicole Scherzinger

One of the bennies in having a jacked-up sleep schedule is that you're actually awake during the wee hours when VH-1 plays music videos. I can usually take a break from exploding tanks when a Pussycat Dolls video comes on, just to enjoy the wonder which is Nicole Scherzinger, or the "Hawaiian Beyonce," if you will (I just made that up). Both occular and aural confectionary goodness, Nicole and the Dolls' latest hit "Beep" really throws me off with what seems to be a riff sampled from ELO's Evil Woman. Stop that! It's too early in the morning to give me flashbacks to high school!

With a name like Scherzinger, she's got to be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004