Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lynx

Alphecca has the Weekly Check on the Bias.

Last Friday was National Cleavage Day, and no one told me??? Thanks, Dave, I'll just have to celebrate late in my own peculiar particular way.

El Capitan makes a run for the Throne...of CrapBlogging!

Trainer points out the bias in History, as he reviews a book. Great story about the National Guard...even if they're French!

The fix was in at GOP and the City's Caption Contest. I think he owes Wyatt money. I squeaked by in 6th Place, for my non-graphical caption.

Og finds another use for the P-38...not Walther...not Lockheed...the can opener!

South Park Pundit had an exciting encounter at the local gun shop.

Varifrank shares a nightmare of mine.

Rodger is a posting madman today. Check this out, then surf around.

Mostly Cajun's Ross Rifle acquisition. But, wait...there's more!

Uh...am I the only one who thinks the Springfield SOCOM II is ugly? Speaking of ugly, Fugger Nutter went that route on his Ruger Vaquero (new grips in lieu of a gun for BAG Day).

Note: It's still not too late to win a BlogAd by guessing my own BAG Day purchase!

At first, I wondered why Head would put saltwater in a water pistol....

Michael Bane has such a tedious life...all that and Knob Creek too!

Jay G posts his Bag Day possibilities.

MrCompletely serves up a Steel Match report!

Visit new gunblogger Pistolero. H/t to The Smallest Minority

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004