Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

BAG Day Purchase


????????????


Guess what gun has been declared my Buy A Gun Day purchase and win a Blog Ad! Two guesses only. Winner announced on BAG Day (April 15)!

Update: Only a smattering of guesses so far. A hint or two can be found in my archives. I don't do "Guess This" contests unless the answer can be found somewhere other than inside my own head.

I can hardly wait to shoot it, but wait I must.

9 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Not even a hint?

    Uhhh...a Quigley Sharps.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger NotClauswitz said…

    You're in AZ, some Class III stuff? :-)

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Oh, I wish...I really went the economy route (hint, hint).

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger NotClauswitz said…

    I don't think I could even afford to reload Class-III stuff!
    I'm guessing a side-by-side scattergun? I haven't made up my mind.

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    An EOTech.

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Economy route, eh? A Hi-Point 9mm carbine.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a Jimenez Arms die cast 9mm?

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger trainer said…

    Bulgi Makarov
    Yugo SKS

    $500 gets you both and 500 rounds each of ammo.

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    A Garand?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004