Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, February 06, 2006

How I Feel

Waiting for the weekend match results to be posted.

Okay, I know I sucked...but I had unbelieveable FUN! BoG worked pretty well for still being in the break-in period. I wish I had someone film me running through the carbine assault course; I was really horsing the SOCOM-16 around like a high-pressure fire hose. One guy (who just put a SOCOM on layaway after trying mine) pointed out that my muzzle didn't raise a skosh. It moved me back some, though. I finished breathing heavily, only half due to the physical exertion. It was a blast! The scope turned out to be dead-on at close range, but a head high out to the berm where the steel was. I had to walk the rounds in.

By the way, I haven't had too many people interested in a free Blog Ad by guessing my latest gunly acquisition. I might just move the contest deadline until my next Blogger Meet and Shoot, since I don't seem in a hurry to go to the range by myself.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004