Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Blogger Shoot!

Are you free this Saturday morning and wanna hang out with Tucson's Arizona's foremost GunBlogger? Yeah, me too! That's why I'm meeting The Smallest Minority's Kevin Baker out at the Tucson Rifle Club to do some informal shooting. I'll be testing out my newly repaired EBPC (Evil Black Pistol-Carbine)...yeah, it's not as tricked out as Tam's SMRRN, but it beats a Mech-Tech. Whoohoo! Natchez has the $11 Pro-Mags in stock again!

You can also be the first to behold last week's Mystery Impulse Buy. I'll probably trot out some of my bastard gunsafe stepchildren so they can see the light of day this decade. Show up at the range office at 8 am, or swing by the DPS range when you get the chance, and say "Hello!"

4 Comments:

  • At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those pro-mags working OK for ya now?

    -SayUncle

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    I'll find out Saturday. The Smith sed they work great....

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd love to join you but unfortunately I am not available on Saturdays. =( Maybe next time you guys decide to do it and if theres a couple weeks heads up, I might beable to get some vacation pay going on at work instead of being there. Have fun and shoot straight!

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Well, maybe we can shoot for a different day soon...I'm pretty flexible lately until I report for jury duty towards the end of the month.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004