Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

What's a Little Wind?

After I traveled over 2,500 miles to get back for the 1st Sunday match, the match was called off due to high winds. Grrrrr. At least I had a good visit to PHX. Jon fixed up a yummy lunch and put the coffee on and we played Steel Panthers II on the old Gateway. Last night, he let his boys out to romp about the house. How his Christmas tree is still standing is a mystery to me. Jon learned that Rustle's leaping skills have improved. He managed to leap straight up for about half of his body length trying to snag a dangling food bag.

On the home front, my boys won't sit still for a picture. When I brought them home Friday, they didn't prance about so much as ping around the room like Speedy Gonzales or Riccochet Rabbit. After spending the night alone in their room, they basically tackled my ankles when I stepped in after returning from PHX. "Hey! Fill our food dish!"

A ferret slave's work is never done.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Firehand said…

    Ah yes, when they attempt to prove that inertia is just a concept for beings with two legs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004