Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, September 03, 2005

We Have a Winner!

The Trainer at Because I Say So guessed that I was born on Otis Air Force Base (now ANGB), Massachusetts, located between the armpit and elbow of Cape Cod...technically, it's Bourne MA. I don't know if it was true on the day I was hatched, but Mom got shuffled to a corner of the base hospital while Jackie Kennedy went there for post-natal check-ups for John-John. I used to joke that we were switched at birth, but we were actually 6 months apart

Otis, whose fighters scrambled on 9/11, was selected for closure by the 2005 Base Reallignment and Closure Commission.

Senator Teddy "Quagmire/Chappaquiddick" Kennedy opposed the closure, seeing as how his state was losing some pork.

The Trainer gets a Blog Ad on my sidebar for one month, thanks to his keen eye and mad Google Mapping skillz.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heh...a yankee!! I might have just accepted the Paris guess....

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Bite me, Dude! I've lived longer South of the Mason-Dixon and the DMZ than North of them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004