Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Enough from the Archives!

My writing sucks! I'm not an essayist, this is not a news blog, and I write pissed off too often. I probably blog too much under the influence of a stiff drink a little too frequently as well. But it's my blog. I hope my photos make up for my lack of real writing talent, that I might delight ferret fanciers with cute pink noses and hoplophiles with shiny revolvers, brutally efficient combat Tupperware, evil black rifles, and a journeyman fusileer's attempt to play the gun games.

Next week I'll begin my next year of blogging. May St. Gabriel Possenti guide my efforts.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chill. You're in the zone. Don't go all freaky on us.

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger BULLSEYE said…

    Works fer me...don't change a thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004