Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

They've got Brass


There's nothing like a bowl of .38 Special brass dropped from a great height at 4:00 in the morning to clear your sinuses. Fortunately, I was already awake, so I didn't have to grab the nightstand gun right away. My little furry acrobats had conquered yet another shelf in what used to be my reloading room. So much for moving my chewed-on holsters to yet a higher shelf. This morning, I moved one shelving unit out and pulled the other one away from anything from which they might leap; a temporary solution until I can find someplace to put that unit. There's still brass all over the place, but they're having fun batting it around. Gotta love those goofballs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004