Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Now What?

Just burned an hour or two out of my morning driving all the way up to Catalina only to find out that the Pima Tactical match was cancelled. Apparently, they couldn't find anyone to help set up in the rain last night, so they called it off. Nothing said on the website, just a phonecon to members. Gee, that's nice. A sympathetic member offered me his card as he was setting up for some practice. He even asked me if I wanted to join them in practice, but I practiced last week. And I don't shoot well when I'm pissed off. Not at anybody in particular, just the world.

Went home and downloaded all the magazines I loaded last night. Next week is the Cactus Monthly, but I'm shooting something fast, maybe Glock-Bushie-Rem1100. Maybe I should dig out a new ink cartridge and go shoot the postal match....

Update: Uh-oh. I replaced the black ink cartridge on the Epson and still get blanks. Futzed around with the setting, ensuring it defaulted to black ink, but no dice. Replaced the color cartridge and it only printed the red three-quarter-dot in the logo's bullseye. Grrrrrrrr....

Update: Hey! It's Sunday! I don't have to wait until 4 pm to start drinking!

3 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel you pain brother

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Mr. Completely said…

    If you can't get it to print targets for the e-Postal match, maybe I can print one and fax it to you, if that would help.

    email me at
    b l o g at w h i d b e y dot c o m

    ..........Mr. Completely

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Actually, I could probably put the files on my thumb drive and take it to the Kinkos or the UPS store.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004