Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, July 29, 2005

Friday Link'n'Logs

Smoke My Gun is blogging again!

Catfish at Texican Tattler reviews the Springfield XD. I got to shoot one at this year's Superstition 3-Gun. It jammed after the first shot. Granted, it was a stage gun probably shot for days without cleaning, but hey, isn't that eXtreme Duty?

Countertop has a new look! And he's moved that ugly Krugman graphic further down the page!

American Dinosaur has gone to Moo New digs!

RUMINT has it that today is John Donovan's birthday!

Bulleye's Friday Cutie goes really Old School! (NSFW)

New to the BlogRoll: John Wayne's Holster, God, Guns, Glory, ROFA-Six.

The Carnival of Cordite #24 is up!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didn't realize that today is John's birthday... I will go over to Castle Arrgggh!! now.

    I wonder how old he is...

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Countertop said…

    Ask, and ye shall receive!!!!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I put up my first gun post!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004