Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Humpday Link'n'Logs

I don't follow Ohio state politics much, but The Machete of Truth has my favorite take on the loss of the Trial-Lawyer-in-GI's-Clothing to an "unphotogenic Republican candidate.

Thunder6 uses his fingers purtier than a Filipina massuesse.

Head designs a toy I want.

James Rummel flashes back to an encounter with a monster:
“You know what people are? They’re nothing but bags of meat with screams inside.”
The guy at Heat Damage shares his impression of Phoenix girls.

Joe Verica posts some GunCake at John Wayne's Holster. Settle down, ladies!

Speaking of the Duke, Risawn conquered Big Duke in Kosovo.

Jeff Goldstein waxes lyrical "If Rethuglicans Wrote Union Solidarity Songs, 1: Joe Hill"

Benjamin (Reasonablenut) got his Garand today! Watch his blog for pictures soon.

Somebody in Iraq is going to get a very special Care package. NOTR and I hope they send the ring back.

Kim Du Toit uncorks a righteous rant over Britain's outsourcing their small arms manufacturing.

Uncle let Oprah get his goose. At least he still has his penis.

Triggerfinger took a peek under the Ghillie suit and found a gun-grabber!

The American Dinosaur is burnt up about the Forest Service.

That's all for today! I need to clean the Bushmaster for this weekend. I decided against bringing the Glock once I found two boxes of brass .45 rounds lying around the house; if I trade a box of Wolf for a handful of Jon's reloads, I ought to have more than enough revolver ammo for the match (especially a lower-round-count insanely hot summer match).

1 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger Joe Verica said…

    thanks for the free promo!!!

    BTW, did you write the "Jihad Jane" poem? I saw it featured on TheRant (www.therant.us).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004