Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

They Must Have Seen My Shooting Scores

You scored as Clone Trooper.

Clone Trooper


75%

Darth Vader


72%

Mace Windu


58%

General Grievous


58%

Obi Wan Kenobi


53%

Anakin Skywalker


53%

Emperor Palpatine


50%

R2-D2


50%

Chewbacca


47%

Yoda


39%

C-3PO


39%

Padme Amidala


28%

Which Revenge of the Sith Character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com




I haven't seen the movie yet...is this a bad thing?

H/t to Random Nuclear Strikes

2 Comments:

  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger trainer said…

    Yoda at 75% with Skywalker as a close 2nd. What the hell does that mean?

    I guess I'm 'this close' to the dark side but old and short.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger prairie biker said…

    I was the emperor. heh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004