Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Just Call Me Google Boy

I can usually count on a couple hits a day coming from Google, usually looking for something cowboy-related. Today, fully a tenth of my blog visits have come from search engines! What are they looking for?

Pederson device
Bossy girlfriend
History hagar horrible scottish landing
Boot parlor
Cabelas (get lots of those)
Saloon whore
Sanitarium investigation
Colt Series 80
Plant jokes
Hawaii Five-0 mp3
Remington 1858
Cowboy noseart
Sam Clam's Disco (my favorite groaner!)
Peeing (!!! Darn, those ferrets!)
Gun grips with Madonna (!!)
Ruger vaquero cowboy

My most popular Google Images hits are:
my S&W Model 625
Princess Clara from Drawn Together
the 10,000 Maniacs Unplugged album cover
Macchi 202
Admiral Akbar/Madeline Albright

I hope people are finding what they're looking for.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Tyler said…

    About %90 of my traffic comes from google.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Blogger Goldwater's Ghost said…

    You're lucky...I posted one single solitary image of John Gotti, in a 'separated at birth' thing comparing him to Chuck Schumer...and now almost all my image search hits are from people looking for pictures of John Gotti.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004