Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Another MilBlog Silenced

Red2Aplha of This is Your War seems to be bowing under official pressure to close down his fine blog, at least for the duration of his deployment to the sharp end.

I am nothing special, I'm not unique. You pass people like me everyday on the streets of your cities and towns, sometimes they are so close you can't even see them - and sadly enough normally you wouldn't even speak to them. But we are all around you, we always will be too. Past, present, and future. Some of them are reading these words right now. We protect you while you sleep.

Don't ever forget that.


Check back in sometime in November or December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004