Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Nice Bones



I used to pass by the Boneyard on the way to work every morning, but I've never lost my sense of wonder at the wealth of power it represents. We should invite the leaders of Iran, North Korea, and Syria to tour the place; "We've got more killer shit in our attic than you've got in your active forces combined."



Then we can take them to the nearby Pima Air and Space Museum and buy them each some model planes at the gift shop.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Tyler said…

    That’s one of those places I would love to rummage through.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger prairie biker said…

    I was there TDY with Steve Stegman and we toured the AMARC and watched 'em drop that big ass weight and lop the tail off a B52. Awesome!

    And to think we buy back old 707s from third world airlines so we can have spare parts to keep ours running.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep! Them towel-heads really don't know who they are a messing with! I aims to fulfill their every wish for each one of them to go to their heaven pronto by sending them there.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004