Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Whole Lotto Love

Og at Neanderpundit has an interesting question: what would you do with the money if you won the big Lottery?

Buy my baby sister a bigger house. Start a college fund for my only niece. Leave a nest egg so she could quit her job if she wanted to.

Buying the land from my big sister at a generous price, build a house for my brother, right next to Mom's house. Leave a nest egg he could retire on.

Ask Mom if I could hire her a bonded maid. Install cable modem/computer/webcam with easy-to-use instructions. Send similar units to all her friends in distant locations.

Set big sister up for retirement...and/or more frequent vacations.

Move into bigger house with at least two guest rooms and another gun safe.

If I've been your Best Man at your wedding, prepare for financial independence. You three know who you are.

Buy house in better neighborhood for my friend Lisa. Nest egg, blah blah.

Buy a Springfield M-1A and an MP-5 submachinegun, the only guns I want. Okay, maybe a full auto M-16 too.

Hire a maid and a pool/groundskeeping service...I'll still be a slob when I'm rich.

Enter every major 3-Gun tournament physically possible to attend in the US. Sleep in hotels instead of the truck.

Hopefully team up with a member of the Swedish Bikini IPSC team to share driving duties.

And finally, get off my 26.4 dial-up and onto a cable modem.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger BULLSEYE said…

    #1. I would get the hell out of south Florida. #2. See #1. #3. No clue. Yer pal Bullseye.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004