Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

"Bomb Them With Love"

Today's the last day I'll pester you with Spirit of America posts. If you haven't given yet, think about it. What's the cost of one six-pack of beer to you? One Hardee's Monster Burger? One joint or rock of crack? Okay, just kidding about that last one. Give what you can.

Right now, we stand firmly in second place, behind the evil Northern Alliance, and ahead of the fast-rising Pajamahadeen. We've raised $6110 and Rhianna at A Texan Abroad has offered to post some cleavage if we break the $6500 mark. I'd post some cleavage too if I thought you'd be interested.

If cleavage isn't your thing, how about a Castle Argghhh coffee mug?

Mickey at Intellectual Intercourse has today's essay. Go there, and read. And give, please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004