Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, December 11, 2004

From the Deep Dark...



h/t to Beloved Leader and apologies to H.P. Lovecraft.

Okay, I posted the movie last night, but I'm redating it and keeping the title for today's Spirit of America essay from Baldilocks. Yes, she's deep and she's dark, but only in the nicest sense of the terms. She's also an Air Force Retiree, like me, and she's got a closer perspective on those military members refusing to answer their nation's call to war. Read, contribute, return tomorrow, please.

Submitted for Outside the Beltway's Traffic Jam.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger BULLSEYE said…

    I'M STUPID AS STUPID IS. HEY BOB THIS IS BULLSEYE. YOU TOLD ME TO GET A BLOGROLL SO I DID. IT SHOWS UP ON MY BLOG (WITH THE HELP OF A FRIEND) BUT I'M NOT SURE IF IT'S ACTIVATED OR HOW TO ACTIVATE IT. MAYBE YOU COULD INFORM MY DUMB ASS ON HOW TO DO THIS. THANX.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004