Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, December 13, 2004

Ya Meet All Kinds



I was just cleaning the beer glasses the other night and I noticed this character at the end of the bar. He was having a loud argument about the supremacy of the .45 ACP cartridge and Pam Anderson's boobs...strangely, there was no one else in the saloon at the time. Well, there was me, and a few of the dance hall girls were cowering in the corner. I asked the stranger his name...all I got was a growl. Then he started beating on the tables with drumsticks. He was wearing a T-Shirt which read, "American Drumslinger."

After he left, it took me hours to sand the teeth marks out of the edge of the bar.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger BULLSEYE said…

    5-B PROMARK NYLON TIP DRUM STICKS TO BE EXACT. YER PAL, BULLSEYE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004