Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hey Blogger, Wanna Review a Movie?

My next Illustrator assignment will be to create a movie poster. I intended to make one for "Top Shot Audition" anyway, but one of the requirements is that I have to work in two movie reviews. There is a chance that Jean Jessup might have her November "First Friday Shorts "reviews up in time for me to squeeze it in, but that's only one review... and I might miss submitting in November if I have to work that night. Good thing I have all of you friends in the New Media!

Could you watch and post a review of Top Shot Audition on your blog? I value your feedback and want to get more than just the three YouTube comments, the first of which was mellow-harshingly negative.

You do not have to write a positive review. You do not have to link me or the video. You do not have to even mention the title, but if you're gonna be that vague, please let me know how to recognize the post as a review of my work. A link to your post in my comments will help my readers and me find your review.

What's in it for you? If I use an excerpt of your review on the poster, I'll post a Blog Ad for your blog on my side bar and keep it there for the rest of the year! Thanx in advanx!

(Of course, in it for me besides the feedback is greater audience reach and hopefully a growing number of folks who want to see a Cowboy Blob Production. Besides the dozens who only know them as shooting match videos.)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Blogger greg said…

    Like I can resist an offer like that...cute little video...almost makes me wish I actually watched the show...

    http://dumvivimus-vivamus-greg.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 1:32 AM, Blogger danno said…

    You ask and I deliver: http://sandcastlescrolls.blogspot.com/2011/10/top-shot-audition-review.html

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Okay, my review is written and set to post tonight at 7:30 (EDT) - because I'm working tonight.

    Here's the link for after it publishes: http://supportyourlocalgunfighter.com/2011/10/cowboy-kubrick/

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004