Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, May 09, 2011

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced, unaltered pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night. Or not.

WINNER!

Serr8d of The Cutting Edge wins with a Photoshop and blog post!

Other Contests

Support your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
RT’s Ponderings
Wizbang

Labels:

15 Comments:

  • At 12:00 AM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Looks like the bridge was booby-trapped.

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    Baby got back-blast.

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger greg said…

    Thank you Contestant #102, but I don't think we need to see your talent.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous lil said…

    I now know not to leave the toilet seat up.

    Butch

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Glenn B said…

    You said you wanted a bang, now that you've seen what I can do, do you think you're man enough for me?

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whoops, did I do that?

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    Boomershoot: The Next Generation.

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Chrissie's demeanor changed forever after she became the 101st Airborne's honorary 'Boom-Boom Girl'.

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    "I LIKE the way you...deploy your ordnance..."

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Sigivald said…

    Since I know it's a Fallout 3 reference, I got nothin'.

    Other than that she doesn't look that evil.

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Sigivald said…

    (See here for the inspiration, from the game.)

     
  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Ha! Thanks much, Cowboy!

    Best,

    Serr

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger LPF said…

    Nuclear Football meets Turbo Hottie tonight on Heros.

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger LPF said…

    101? In centimeters maybe...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004