Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Good to Know

Got a call from a fraud-prevention service on behalf of my credit union this morning. Seems they were concerned someone was going on a shopping spree on my credit card. No, that was just me frittering away my latest GI Bill check... before 6 am. Would that it was going toward ammo or cool gun stuff, but alas, it was all movie production equipment.

The student Western I helped score won't make it into the Student Showcase this weekend, but I'll ask the Director to YouTube it so you all can enjoy it too. I saw it for the first time at Final Hand-in on Monday. Looked pretty sharp! I didn't get to see Mario's shoot 'em-up featuring my toy box contents, so I'm looking forward to that. Hopefully the lady driving the Big Brown Truck of Happiness will arrive early enough that I don't miss the Monday night showing.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Yah, I've come to appreciate their vigilance too. They caught that someone had somehow stolen my credit card information after the first fraudulent purchase a couple months back.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004