Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, April 15, 2011

BAG Day Goodies

So... what did y'all get? I didn't get a gun this year. : (

What's almost as good as buying a gun on Buy a Gun Day? Improving a gun you already have! I'm switching out the EOTech Holo-Sight currently mounted on the New Thumper with a Viper PST 1-4x rifle scope. I was impressed with the Vortex wares shown at their SMM3-Gun booth, so I abstained from a pricier Leupold to help support the Philippines' economy. Fortunately, I have a pair of quick-mount 30-mm Warne scope rings won at the Superstition back in 2010.


I wish I could mount the scope today, but the New Thumper is in the long queue at the gunsmith's getting a new noise-maker installed. It's a Lund/SJC "Titan" compensator. Maybe next month....

Both photos hoarked from their respective manufacturers.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004