Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, January 03, 2011

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your movie's YouTube trailer.


Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

WINNER!

Craig S. Miller of Broken Patriot wins with:
Hey, kid, can you blow into this? I had a few and I can't get it started.

Other Contests

Support Your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
Wizbang

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Dennis said…

    A member of the Japanese Hookah precision target team shows of his newest technique

     
  • At 11:36 PM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Team members must blow at least a .08 to shoot in Saki trap shooting.

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Hara-kiri. You're doing it wrong.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Nate said…

    And that was the last time he licked his sight aperture on a cold day.

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    "I've found Lady Gaga's missing PENIS!"

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Couldn't resist a pshop based on that caption.

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey, kid, can you blow into this? I had a few and I can't get it started.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Glenn B said…

    Please baby, if I give you some tongue this time, promise me not to hit me in my nose next time I squeeze your trigger!

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Under intense competition pressure in the biatholon, Yori became briefly disoriented and forgot he was done with the tuba playing course and had moved on to the trap shooting course.

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Blow Darts: Ur doin' it wrong.

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    A Japanese representative demonstrates a new type of air rifle that that uses no lever or pump.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    "Some people using Ambien have engaged in activity such as driving, eating, or making phone calls and later having no memory of the activity. If this happens to you, stop taking Ambien and talk with your doctor about another treatment for your sleep disorder."

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sure, laugh if you want, but Carolyn McCarthy is already trying to get them banned.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    The semi-automatic rifle was designed with a new smokeless blowback system.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    http://keeskennis.blogspot.com/2011/01/blowback.html

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Storyteller said…

    Last time I ever shoot a "California style" airgun match.

     
  • At 12:31 AM, Blogger Matthew said…

    Lon Horiuchi leaned in closed his eyes and said "me love you long time"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004