Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your old jalopy.

DAMMIT!

As Desert Cat points out, I've already used this picture.... so DC wins the blog ad for being so anal attentive to the blog.

Better luck next week!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    "Sure the oil light was on, but I was waiting for a beep or a voice to tell me there was a problem!"

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    "I told him one more time leaving the toilet seat up and he's gonna regret it."

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Damn it, who knew people who read this blog have a long-term memory like that?

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Well, er, thanks. It sometimes surprises me what I remember. I was going to do a riff off the last winner's idea, but thought better of it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004