Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic, found in the Internets by Lil Bro? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your movie's YouTube trailer.


Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

WINNER!

Serr8d of The Cutting Edge wins with:
"Now, I'll be back to pick up the four-wheeler and the rototiller. And don't ask me to borrow a damned thing ever again!"



Other Contests

Support your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
Sonic Frog
V The K
Wizbang

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    "Now, I'll be back to pick up the four-wheeler and the rototiller. And don't ask me to borrow a damned thing ever again!"

    (Merry Christmas~!)

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Sven and Oli had always heard the other guys talk about Deere hunting season, so this year they finally decided to have a go at it themselves.

    But they were a little bit unclear on the concept of how to strap it to the hood...

     
  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    As the US space shuttle program draws to a close, the Obama administration orders NASA to move forward with the next generation orbiter, seen here being transported to Edwards AFB on the back of a USAF (rented) Chevy Lumina.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It was evident from Robbie Knievels last stunt that he had finally hit bottom...

    jimmyb

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Blogger Gordon R. Durand said…

    Don't worry about them closing the interstate, Uncle Bob. I got a backup plan.

     
  • At 1:05 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    Buffy and Tad were unclear on the concept of "pickup truck" so they used a bit of yuppy ingenuity.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    You see Bubba I hooked up a dryer hose duct to the grass discharge and viola I fixed the broken defroster fan.

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Ha! First non-pshop win evah! Thanks, CB!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004