Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until End of Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your old Hiragana chart.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Tuesday Night.

WINNER!

Lil Bro wins with the tasteless:
Preview from Jackass III: Who can blow the largest zero-gravity snot bubble?

Other Contests

Support your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
RT’s Ponderings
Wizbang

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Space travel? It's an ancient Chinese secret.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Preview from Jackass III: Who can blow the largest zero-gravity snot bubble?

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    Anybody can make a ROUND ball of water! Watch this! Next I'll make it into a cube!

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Anonymous John D said…

    "Remember, Neo, there is no spoon. There's no cereal either, so I guess it's Pop Tarts for the Chosen One this morning."

     
  • At 12:14 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    Wait
    http://keeskennis.blogspot.com/2010/10/illusions.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004