Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until End of Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your CCD crib notes.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

WINNER!

John D. of Nobody Move! wins with:
Soldier (to herself): "If I could learn to do that, I could double my ammo load."

Other Contests

Support Your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
RT’s Ponderings
Wizbang

Labels:

13 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Anonymous AZMARK said…

    You've come a long way baby.

    FN HERSTAL

     
  • At 12:01 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Wow, we're both human shooting targets.

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    "Nice hat!" both women said simultaneously.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    [woman with the half-filled jug of dark yellowish liquid of indeterminate origin perched atop her head] "Then, they ask me if I have dry pockets... "

    [other woman] "We have facilities."

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Kevin said…

    Now that's a damn Molotov Cocktail! Want a hand throwing it?

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Sadly, the private realized that Umaga did have a pot to piss in.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Timmeehh said…

    #1 I will trade you this pail for your machine gun.

    #2. Get your own gas, bitch!

    #3. How do you carry water in that little blue hat?

     
  • At 11:54 PM, Blogger Timmeehh said…

    Where is your Mr. Gore now? I want to show him my reduced carbon footprint.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Randall said…

    "Hmmmmm... nice hat,... sexy machine gun," thought Madisha, "... but the ammo belt makes her butt look big."

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    Soldier (to herself): "If I could learn to do that, I could double my ammo load."

     
  • At 11:35 PM, Blogger Bubblehead Les. said…

    Soldier Lady to Native Lady: "This old outfit? Why, I just stole this look from Tam".

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger Bubblehead Les. said…

    Soldier Lady to Native Lady: " Why yes, the SAW does come in Pink, but you have to do Special Order from the Factory."

     
  • At 11:39 PM, Blogger Bubblehead Les. said…

    Soldier Lady to Native Lady: " Yes, I had an ex-husband who wanted me to carry his Booze on my head, but then I learned how to shoot from Brigid."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004