Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until End of Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your adorable kid's school pics.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

WINNER!

Cargosquid of United Conservatives of Virginia wins with:
Ohhh God...the Princess is going to notice that my shoes aren't shined......I'll have to attend ANOTHER tea party. God, I hate mud pies....
Thanks for playin', y'all!

Other Contests

Support Your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
RT’s Ponderings
Wizbang

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    "What's your name, scumbag?"

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    See mommy I'm the first lady of the U.S., now let's use some more commoners' money.

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger Gordon R. Durand said…

    Princess Binker reviews the troops: "Hmmm... Not too sure about that short one."

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    Ohhh God...the Princess is going to notice that my shoes aren't shined......I'll have to attend ANOTHER tea party. God, I hate mud pies......

     
  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    If Princess Mindy makes us sing "I'm a Little Teapot" for review AGAIN, I'm deserting.....

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Stretch said…

    Once her first wish was granted Little Amy realized a whole HERD of ponies was within her grasp.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    Woohoo! Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004