Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, July 09, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your vintage PPSh-41 magazines.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!

Mostly Cajun wins with:
Then the first sergeant told me, "If the army wanted you to have a wife, they'd issue you one."

And here she is.


Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Congratulations Comrade Ivanova, your first class accomodations are ready for your free honeymoon trip to Gulag 35.

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    "Wow, Svetlana, that's the longest wedding train I have ever seen!"

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Blogger Shy Wolf said…

    "Mrs Clinton, so good of Barack to send you to show us how..."

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger Shy Wolf said…

    "...he wants it done..."

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous mostly cajun said…

    Then the first sergeant told me, "If the army wanted you to have a wife, they'd issue you one."

    And here she is.

    MC

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004