Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your custom barrel cozy.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!

Loose Gravel of Red God's Laughing wins with:

Would you PLEASE quit monkeying around with the sights?

Maybe he'll blog more if more people visit?

Other Contests:

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Jim said…

    This is my rifle this is my gun..yadda yadda yadda

     
  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    When Bill's sergeant said his shooting looks like a monkey humping a rifle, he was apparently spot-on.

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    Colonial troops are improvising when targeting scopes are in short supply.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Bob Hawkins said…

    "Slim" Gibbons stars in the Primate Pictures remake of "Dr Strangelove, Or How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Gun."

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Loose Gravel said…

    Would you PLEASE quit monkeying around with the sights?

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Late but....

    1: Send Lawyers, guns, and monkeys the shit has hit the fan.

    2: Private Edmund about to discover the new delicacy... roast monkey nuts.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004