Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even some of those damned shoes in your closet.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!
ExurbanKevin of ExurbanLeague wins with:
Despite hundreds of dollars in makeup and hours spent in front of a mirror, Roberta STILL couldn't get rid of that annoying Adam's Apple.
Other Contests:

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    It takes a lot of make-up to turn Cowboy Blob from this to the grizzled blogger you see online.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Stretch said…

    Look at my makeup.
    Look at my shoes.
    Look at my boobs.
    Don't look under my dress at my penis.

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    This Facebook self-pic resulted in 2 hits. A simple repositoning of both ankles behind the ears - Internet Sensation!

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger LPF said…

    It's a movie poster for "Evita: First Blood"

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger LPF said…

    Correction:
    It's a movie poster for "Evita: First Blush"

     
  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger azlibertarian said…

    "I still say my weapons--makeup, stilettos, an awesome pair of tits--are far more dangerous than anything you gun-nuts might pull out of your safes."

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous ExurbanKevin said…

    Despite hundreds of dollars in makeup and hours spent in front of a mirror, Roberta STILL couldn't get rid of that annoying Adam's Apple.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Blogger Skip said…

    Can ya see my dick? No?..good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004