Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Heavy Metal

I hope you all had a splendid Memorial Day weekend! Besides enjoying the "Band of Brothers" marathon on Spike TV, I tried to make up for missing the Pima 3-Gun Match by capturing some match footage that was languishing in my tape library. Jon and I are switching back to our Heavy Metal gear for 2010 (and the 2011 Superstition Mountain Mystery 3-Gun), so it's time to dip into the supply of .308 and .45 that I've been hoarding for a few years. I still need to re-zero the SOCOM-16 and see if Box o' Gun needs some more gunsmithing. At the latest Cactus Match, I substituted the step-brother Colt (Enhanced) Mark IV with good effect, so I might end up shooting that, since BoG is still in need of a Robar coating or something similar.

Here's the previously unpublished footage from the 2009 Superstition Match:


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004