Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic from the BinkerMom? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your spare Lehigh Valley IronPigs nose.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.

WINNER!

Anonymous wins with:

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Jenny tries out her new Radical Islamist repellent.

     
  • At 1:06 AM, Anonymous Toasty said…

    Side effects of swine flu vaccine..

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Who knew it'd be 48 degrees in June ?

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    So eating that Bar-B-Q now makes me a cannibal?

    (at least she's not a Yankees fan!!)

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm ready for my close up Mr. Serling.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Timmeehh said…

    Derka, derka derka!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004