Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest


Sticky: Scroll down for new stuff.

Got a better caption or photoshop for this pic of two very dear friends? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your cordial recipes.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday p.m.


Winner!

Reader DWR wins with:
Wow! the perfect Christmas gift; Liquid Panty Remover!

Thanks son!


Send me some BlodAd Fodder, DWR!

I don't know if it removed her panties or not, but the Lady sure had a hangover the next morning! Me... nothing.

Sorry about the lack o' linkage this week; too busy spreading Xmas cheer and all....

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Home brew what? With a hottie by my side? I'm up for that! Let the holiday festivities begin!

    B Woodman

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    "Thumbs up for drinking!"

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    This is my first batch sans radiator. Oh, and that tunnel vision will eventually go away.

     
  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    The "New" Cordial.

    (Ruh roh. That's not someone you know is it? )

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger LPF said…

    Strawberry wine = in like Flynn

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    Dude, she gets naked after two shots of Ripple.

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous DWR said…

    Wow! the perfect Christmas gift; Liquid Panty Remover!

    Thanks son!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    Doood! You look wasted! Go sleep it off. I'll be over here doing your girlfriend, OK?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004