Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Put it on Shuffle

I'm almost sure my MP3 collection is now free from redundancies. Here's what's playing tonight:

1. 10,000 Maniacs "Don't Talk"
2. Paul Simon "Slip Slidin' Away"
3. Linda Ronstadt "Love is a Rose"
4. KISS "I Want You"
5. Van Halen "Eruption"
6. Scorpions "Winds of Change"
7. Journey "Girl Can't Help It"
8. Def Leppard "Love and Affection"
9. Eddie Money "We Should Be Sleeping"
10. Billy Joel "You May Be Right"
11. Chris Rhea "Shamrock Diaries"
12. Rob Zombie "Scum of the Earth"
13. Cheap Trick "I Want You to Want Me"
14. Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band "You'll Accomp'ny Me"
15. Blues Brothers "Shotgun Blues"
16. Garbage "Dumb"
17. Anne Murray "Broken Hearted Me"
18. Elton John "Crocodile Rock"
19. Cyndi Lauper "All Through the Night"
20. Bad Company "Evil Wind"

Kinda surprised there's not a foreign language tune in the bunch.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Joanie said…

    There are a couple songs on there that surprise me. I mean, they don't quite seem to fit my impression of you. And then there are the songs that I can totally see you diggin'.

    Da Goddess

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Seems you've a mild listening bent going on (well, the Van Halen sticks out like a sore thumb, and I don't know enough about Rob Zombie to properly classify). I'm looking for Chris Rhea and Garbage right now, because I've no clue..

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Oh, it's Chris Rea, and it's a dude. Ummm, no.

    But someone on YouTube has posted the entire 'Putney Swope' movie, a series (9 of 'em, of which #6 won't be around for long because of the nekkid chicks.. )

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Marcus said…

    Rob Zombie and Paul Simon?

    Awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004