Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, December 19, 2008

My Christmas Stocking?

What do I want?

1. I want everyone I meet to be filled with the joy of the Christmas season.

2. That everyone is happy, healthy, and not at all Muslim terrorist scumbags.

3. Dana Delaney in a torn GI T-shirt is too much to ask, so I'll just go with the ol' stand by "World Peace." Even if that's achieved by Tehran being reduced to smoldering radioactive ashes.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How 'bout Dana Delaney out of that torn GI T-shirt.

    ....I'll be in my bunk...

     
  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    My vote is the same as Anonymous's idea.

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger azlibertarian said…

    Favorite bumpersticker: Visualize Whirled Peas.

    And hands off Dana Delaney!! I've had a Dana-fantasy for years!!

     
  • At 5:32 PM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    Ya know, I think if we could smuggle Dana into Tehran in a torn GI T-shirt, it would be reduced to rubble with any fall out. Oh, and I went to Wally World today, and everyone I met was same as usual in a hurry. Merry Christmas to you and yours big fella.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004