Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

General Tso, Call your Office

Every once in a while, I'll pick up a half dozen containers of Tai Pei brand frozen Chinese; it's good, relatively cheap fare, if a little on the bland side. THEIR General Tso must have served in a different frakkin' army than the real one! The chicken is not supposed to be sliced bits o' white meat in mixed veggies and sauce. There wasn't even any rice in the container! I salvaged it with a scoop of rice from the cooker and a squirt of sriracha sauce.

Guess I'll have to patronize the Chinese place down the road for Gen. Tso goodness. It's too complicated to make myself.

Pic hoarked from Wikipedia, not Tai Pei!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    When I go to the Oriental buffet places, THAT is something I load my plate with. When I go to the local Thai restaurant, or call ahead, Saeng asks "You want mild, or hot?". My response is "HOT". She asks "You want American hot, or Thai hot?". My answer is "Thai hot". She delivers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004