Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 01, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Got a caption or photoshop for this muy-shoppable photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that dog sweater Spike refuses to wear.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

Winners!

1st Place: Serr8d of The Cutting Edge delivered an awesome photoshop! Go see!

2nd Place: AlanDP of Blogonomicon's mystery excerpt:
Della got a job as a bank teller and had a baby daughter. The Dealer became the most successful used car salesman in southeastern Arizona. Neither of them had time for Jig anymore.

And what became of Kalamazoo? No one was certain, a few may have suspected; but Jig knew.

Jig knew.
Honorable Mention: 2spothipshot:
"Holy crap, I mean, they're inseminating lesbian couples now, but I can't get a freakin' cabby to pick me up!? The whole world can sniff my...yeah well, they should be so lucky."
Contests Elsewhere:

Family Security Matters
Gone Rick Motel
Rodney Dill
RT
WILLisms
Wizbang
TrekMedic
SYLG (I got 2nd Place here last week!)

Labels:

23 Comments:

  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After Obama's acceptance speech at Invesco Field, Keith Olbermann was so overcome with emotion he just totally crashed.

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Joanie said…

    I got nothin', but Little Dude likes it.

    Okay, okay. Here.

    "After all that stumping and the big convention, even Imamobama had to admit defeat. His goose was cooked and he knew it."

    Da Goddess

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Spike morosely sat at the bar drinking shot after shot of whiskey. He had humped a lot of legs in his day, but even he knew he had reached a new low when he did... Skankles.

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Barkeep, give me your worst rotgut! I've tried licking my butt for hours and still can't get that bad taste out of my mouth from accidently watching 2 minutes of the DNC.

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Someone said that there was a card game going on down here. Has anyone seen 4 or 5 other dogs?

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Who's leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?

     
  • At 1:50 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    There's gotta be a pshop in there somewhere, begging to get out.

    Until I figure it out...

    "[hic] Ya know, barkitty, just sitting here drinking almost nearly a full bottle of your best whiskey...you're starting to look..different..to me....wait!..come back!

    What'd I say??"

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    I'm telling you, Lloyd, the next time my wife tries that 'hair of the dog' joke again, I am going to go completely insane.

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    "...and then I said, 'But if I'm not broken, why do I need fixed?'"

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Blogger 2spothipshot said…

    Abdul refused to serve Rover, but neither could he touch him. And so, the phrase, "Iranian standoff" was born.

     
  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger 2spothipshot said…

    "Hey pal, whadda ya wanna chase dat with, a 'Pink Pencil'? BUWAHAHA!"

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger 2spothipshot said…

    "Punch the clock. Get my a** handed to me by a mutt named Droopy all day. Oh well, it's a living."

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger 2spothipshot said…

    "Holy crap, I mean, they're inseminating lesbian couples now, but I can't get a freakin' cabby to pick me up!? The whole world can sniff my...yeah well, they should be so lucky."

     
  • At 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave looked at the drooling and obviously plastered bulldog seated next to him at the bar, and asked the bartender why he still kept serving the obnoxious beast shots of whiskey. The bartender stared at Dave for a moment and then asked him, "Didn't your parents ever teach you to let drinking dogs sip rye?"

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger TheBitterAmerican said…

    Note to self,...NEVER tell a girl you've been "fixed!"

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    I may have discovered a decent pshop.

    Took me long enough... ;D

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Goldwater's Ghost said…

    This is the dog that lost that poker game...

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Della got a job as a bank teller and had a baby daughter. The Dealer became the most successful used car salesman in southeastern Arizona. Neither of them had time for Jig anymore.

    And what became of Kalamazoo? No one was certain, a few may have suspected; but Jig knew.

    Jig knew.

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sometimes you bite the man, and sometimes the man bites you.

     
  • At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I should have guessed Barkley was a guy in a dog suit.

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Dog Day Afternoon

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Say, din't you youseta sing for Sha Na Na?

     
  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Damn...thanks much, Cowboy! That's high praise, from the Master!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004