Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff

Got a caption or photoshop for this unsourced photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that big, shiny, candy-like, red button on your spaceship that erases History.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Detective Wyatt Earp at SYLG wins with:
"WOW! THIS IS THE BEST HEROIN I HAVE EVER HAD!!!
Thanks for playin', y'all!

Other Contests this Week:


Support your Local Gunfighter (I got a scoop on this one!)
Gone Rick Motel
Outside the Beltway.
bRight & Early
First In!
Right Pundits
Public Pondering
Wizbang
WILLisms









Not the winning Photoshop:

Labels:

20 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Oh lord I should have Turned the Jack Rabbit off before I did this!!!!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Having never experienced either before, Marci didn't know if she was having an orgasm or recieving an electric shock.

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Bring me my bible - NOW!"

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    James is not a whateverthehell "zombie", and it felt good, damnit!

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just gotta say that is one butt ugly broad. No caption though.

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Obama, the Dark Lord, has arisen! Prepare for the Apocalypse.

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "WOW! THIS IS THE BEST HEROIN I HAVE EVER HAD!!!

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Marsha, Marsha, MARSHA!!!!!

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "You switched the decaf and regular again!"

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    HEY!! GIMME BACK MY CRACK PIPE!!

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "This must be how Chris Matthews feels about Obama."

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    This girl is the perfect model for the new "O! Ring" condom...

    ;D

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "BRAINS!"

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chelsea didn't take it very well when she finally realized that her mom had lost.

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    Superfreak, superfreak
    She's super freaky...yow!

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    "Are you the Keymaster?"

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa really hated that post.

     
  • At 12:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cowby Blob,
    Thank you for the kindness expressed to Bug. Sebastien is sorely missed,

    Momma Bug

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I feel the spirit of Marty Feldman possessing me! He says he likes my eyes.

    The Gone Rick Maid

     
  • At 11:48 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Whoo hoo! Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004