Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pima ACTS Match

Oh, it was only 110 degrees... we started an hour late. We finished late, but we paced ourselves. With 11 shooters, we stayed in one squad to ensure the Range Officers had lots of rest and hydration time... and we needed it.

I was eager to try out the SOCOM-16, but all my style points for shooting .308 were hoarked by Karl, who shot a beautiful M-1 Garand (center) and a P-38. Rob might have gotten style points if his locally produced hushsticks (one at top) hadn't jammed their way into last place (cheap ammo!).
The SOCOM worked great! I didn't want to impose on anybody in the heat, so I just got video of three of Karl's four stages.

Video

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004