Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Something Chinese


After the match scores were posted this weekend, I did some trash-talking with my fellow RSOs. Now I'm on the hook to shoot my AK next month, having proven the superiority of Eugene Stoner's AR platform against an H&K-clone and a Kalashnikov design. I haven't fired the thing in 10 years, but if I can dust off the Daewoo after that long and do well with it, I ought to do okay with the Norinco.

Now, the question is: do I go for maximum style points and bring the Tokarev-clone too?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Please post more. That thing is still lurking down there, and this pic is barely sufficient eyewash...

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Somehow swinging a grenade around by the safety pin seems tacticly unsound

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks like the srmy gave her crotch a medal.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004