Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ouch! My Hand!

The league let me design a stage on a topical subject for the 3rd Saturday Tactical Match: mandatory weak hand shooting. I took a little freedom away from the shooter to save the RSOs a lot of psychic trauma; no drawing, reloading or jam-clearing would be permitted. Even tossed in a free re-shoot if a rare jam occurred. Two jams? Stop and score 'em.

I took a procedural for supporting the rifle with my "injured wrist" for a few shots. Also dished out a disqualification to a shooter for grounding an unsafe firearm... so much for saving psychic trauma. But at least I didn't bring a sucky firearm.

Video

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004