Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hmph

My bestest shooting buddy in the whole world is coming down to Tucson tomorrow and he says he's bringing his BAG Day gun to try out at Piter's indoor range. His BAG Day gun! I got no pictures from readers and very few posts from bloggers of BAG Day guns, and he's kept his secret even now! I was Best Man at his wedding! I nursed his sick ferret! I heroically held his left flank against an onslaught of Nigerian mechanized infantry! I dragged his dead engineer-mage (and half a dozen others) out a dungeon full of goblins with nothing more than Tensor's Floating Disc, invisibility, and some scary ghost noises! And this is the thanks I get? No premium booze for Jon this weekend! Well, he is bringing down my gas-piston upper with its newly-attached muzzle brake... upon which I've got to mount my new scope and sight it in before Sunday.... so I won't short-sheet the guest bed. Should I hide the good cream sherry?

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Well we had nothing this year. The budget got blown for an anniversary gift instead.

     
  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    well Bob just join him at mah work, And See what it is :D

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jay G said…

    I woulda sent you a pic of my BAG Day gun...

    ...if I'd had the money to get one...

    :(

     
  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger freddyboomboom said…

    Didn't realize you wanted pictures from non-bloggers...

    I'll have to get one taken, then...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004