Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Long Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until I get back to AZ and judge this
Got a caption or photoshop for this picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that p.o.s. jalopy in your driveway!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins when/if I make it back to AZ.

Winner!

Heartless Libertarian wins with:

Reduced to 1 HP...and the carbon footprint STILL isn't zero!

Other Contests:

Support Your Lo-Cal Gunfighter (1st Place last week!)









Blonde Sagacity
Gone Rick Motel
Right Pundits
Rodney Dill
Public Pondering
WILLisms
Wizbang

Labels:

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004