Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, December 14, 2007

I Read Books

Yeah, it's insomnia time again. This week I dug out a couple of paperbacks (published in the 195os!) to help my brain unwind for sleep.

The Wicked Blade by Robert Carse is an action/romance tale set during the decline of 1200s feudal Europe and failure of the Crusades in the Middle East. Yeah, the Wahabis were the bad guys even then. I have no idea where I got this book, but I'd never read it until now. It was generally helpful getting me some sleep.

The other oldie was a re-read of Robert S. Johnson's Thunderbolt! which had me reading through dawn this morning. Maybe I better re-read some Tom Clancy novels if I want sleep.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004